Miss Anna Elliott - BSc (Hons) MCSP
Chartered Physiotherapist & Registered with the HCPC
- 19 Years Experience
- Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- Clinical Lead in Post Surgical Rehabilitation at private medical facilities
- Registered Pilates instructor with the Australian Pilates and Physiotherapy Institute (APPI)
- Special interest in osteoporosis & scoliosis treatment with Pilates
- Qualified Acupuncturist
- Experienced in delivering hydrotherapy rehabilitation
- Running classes for back rehabilitation
- Regular horsewomen so has extended understanding of rehabilitation related injuries and specific return to riding rehabilitation.
- Very experienced in the application of Shockwave Therapy (coming soon at Corby)
NB- Anna is currently on Maternity Leave and is due to rejoin the team circa April/May 2020.