Mrs Minal Gadhia - MSc BSc (Hons) MCSP
Chartered Physiotherapist & Registered with the HCPC
19 Years Experience as a Chartered Physiotherapist
- Women's Health Specialist and with her extended training is qualified to undertake abdominla and pelvic assessments, including internal exmainations.
- Authorised to undertake The Mummy MOT
-Specialist interest in pregnancy related musculoskeletal pain and post-partum recovery
- Fitback and bumps Instructor - 1:1 and group based instruction on exercising safely in pregnancy
- Taping - Rare extended skills in the use of taping in both ante-natal and post-natal clients for multiple pain conditions.
- Also a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist - (the treatment of all conditions relating to muscle, joint and bone injury, or conditions)
- Qualified Acupuncturist and registered with the AACP
- Masters Degree in Manual Therapy which includes a significant amount of clinical research on the latest and most evidence based hands on treatment for all musculoskeletal conditions (Coventry University).
- In excess of 10 years experience delivering expertise to pre and post surgical patients with orthopeadic complaints (knee & hip replacement, shoulder surgery, foot surgery etc)
- Vast experience and exceptional professional relationships with the consultants throughout the Leicestershire region
Minal Gadhia is a specialist physiotherapist with 17 years experience in the NHS and private sector. She graduated with a I:I BSc (hons) in Physiotherapy from Kings College, London, a very highly regarded place of training in physio and worked initially in The National Health Service at a large training hospital. She then completed her masters in Physiotherapy at Coventry University. She has been working in private practice since 2003.
She is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP); Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the Acupuncture Association for Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) and Manipulation Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP). All of which ensure safe and professional working standards of a high level at all times.